*Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
TMTrademark of Laurentian Bank of Canada.
Laurentian Bank: Laurentian Bank of Canada.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
† To benefit from this offer, you must apply by March 31, 2024. Bonus Points will be applied within 2 monthly statements from the date the conditions are met. The primary cardholder is responsible for all charges to the account, including those made by any additional cardholder.
Limited time bonus for new Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite* credit card accounts ("Account") in the first 3 months of account opening ("First 3 Months"):
Bonus of 10,000 Points will be awarded to the Account when you activate and spend $1,500 in eligible Purchases within the First 3 Months after Account opening.
Bonus of 2,000 Points will be awarded to the Account when you set up a recurring payment (“Pre-Authorized Payment”) within the First 3 Months after Account opening.
Bonus of 2,000 Points will be awarded to the Account when you refer a friend or family member, they apply for and are approved for any Laurentian Bank credit card and they activate their card. This offer does not expire. Conditions apply. For more details, visit the Referral Program Terms and Conditions (PDF, 312 KB).
This offer may be changed, withdrawn, or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise indicated. This offer is not available to existing Laurentian Bank credit card accounts and may only be applied to new card applications. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by and the number of points awarded to any one person.
1. Subject to change and credit approval by Laurentian Bank. For more information, consult the Section entitled “Information Box - Summary’’ in the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
2. Subject to change and credit approval by Laurentian Bank. For more information about the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including information about the credit rate, the grace period, charges other than interest or the date on which interest applies, consult the Section entitled “Information Box - Summary’’ in the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
3. Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Additional Cardholder. Maximum of 4 Additional Cardholders on the Account.
4. The standard redemption rate allows 100 points to be redeemed for $1 of net purchases. For full details, refer to the Rewards Program Agreement (PDF, 338 KB).
5. Not all merchants offer pre-authorized debits. Please contact your service provider to set up pre-authorized debits. To see if a purchase qualifies as rewards-eligible, refer to the Rewards Program Agreement (PDF, 208 KB).
6. Laurentian Bank attempts to deliver messages from the publisher in the order they are published. However, network issues could potentially result in out-of-order messages. It is recommended to check the timestamp attributed to the transaction to check for out-of-order messages.
7. Cardholders must use their eligible Canadian-issued Visa Infinite card to reserve and pay for their hotel stay through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection website or Visa Infinite Concierge to receive Visa premium card benefits. Visa reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice. The Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection benefits and services are provided by the individual hotels or their operators and suppliers; neither Visa nor the Issuer is responsible for any claims or damages arising from use of the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection. For full program terms and conditions, please visit: https://www.visainfiniteluxuryhotels.ca/about/benefits or https://www.visainfinite.ca/infinite/en/terms.html.
8. Visa Infinite* Dining Series offers are available to Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders. Limit of 6 tickets per cardholder, and tickets are subject to availability. Purchased tickets must be cancelled more than 4 days before the event date for standard events, and 10 days before the event date for Prix Fixe Experiences - otherwise purchases are non-refundable. Events may be modified or cancelled, by Visa, in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without prior notice or liability to any person. Advertised chefs and sommeliers may change without notice. Seating requests and special dietary restrictions and allergies will be considered when requested at booking, but cannot always be accommodated. Venues are not conducive to young children. Please drink responsibly. Visit visainfinite.ca for full details and terms. Cardholders will be informed at least seven business days prior to an event of any change, postponement or cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, cardholders will receive a full refund. Cardholders must follow all provincial guidelines and cooperate with restaurant policies. In the event a guest fails to comply with provincial or restaurant policies, the restaurant and/or Visa and its service providers reserve the right to, without any refund or compensation, terminate such person's right to attend the event. The offers described herein are only available to Canadian Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders. The appearance by all chefs, sommeliers, and bartenders and livestream events is subject to change without notice. Offer is based on availability and additional terms and conditions may apply. Visit visainfinite.ca for details.
9. Eligible Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders must be legal drinking age to participate in this benefit. Reservations are mandatory for the wineries that are flagged by a star [*] on visainfinite.ca. Please contact the winery directly for reservations, hours of operation, blackout dates and other details. Tours, tastings, selection of merchandise, including wine, may be subject to availability. Eligible Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Privilege card must be presented at winery and used for any program-related purchases. Wine experiences may be modified or cancelled, by Visa or wineries, in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without prior notice or liability to any person. Please drink responsibly. Venues are not conducive to young children.
Elevated Troon Rewards Status
Canadian-issued Visa Infinite credit Cardholders are entitled to receive complimentary Silver Status in the Troon Rewards program upon enrollment into Troon Rewards via the Visa Infinite Troon website. Existing Troon Rewards members who register via the Visa Infinite Troon website will be upgraded to the next membership level.
At the Silver, Gold and Platinum membership levels, the cardholder will be entitled to a 10%, 15% and 20% discount respectively on golf fees reserved on the Visa Infinite Troon website, merchandise purchases made at the golf properties, or on golf lessons at participating Troon Golf Academy locations when using their Visa Infinite credit card.
11. The goods and services cardholders request or otherwise choose to obtain through the Visa Infinite Concierge Service are provided by various third-party service providers unrelated to Visa. Visa does not endorse, review or qualify these service providers. Visa makes no representations or warranties (either express or implied) about, and assumes no responsibility or liability for these service providers or the goods and services that may be obtained through the Visa Infinite Concierge. Neither Visa nor the Issuer is responsible for any claims or damages arising from use of any benefits or services provided by a third party. Visa cannot guarantee the successful fulfillment of cardholders’ requests in all instances. There is no fee for the Concierge’s services, however cardholders are responsible for the cost of any goods or services (including any related fees or costs) authorized by the cardholder and purchased by the Visa Infinite Concierge on the cardholder’s behalf. All costs will be charged directly to the cardholder’s Visa Infinite card.
12. Issued by Canassurance Insurance Company for the Public Transportation Vehicle Accident Insurance benefit, and by Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc. and Canassurance Insurance Company for the other benefits. Only persons aged 75 years and under are eligible to this hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Maximum 31 days for cardholders 65 years of age or under and 15 days for cardholders over 65 years of age for the hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product (PDF, 2 MB) and to the insurance certificate (PDF, 4.6 MB).
14. Issued by the Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and Canassurance Insurance Company. 90-day purchase insurance warranty against theft or accidental damage for items purchased using your card, and extension of the manufacturer’s warranty up to a maximum of one year. Subject to the conditions applicable to each item. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product (PDF, 2 MB) and to the Insurance certificate (PDF, 4.6 MB).
15. To benefit from this coverage, all cardholders must comply with the Agreement Governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
16. Some terms and conditions apply. Assur-PaymentTM protection for Laurentian Bank Visa cards is issued by the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application, live in Canada and be the primary cardholder of a Visa account open and in good standing. A monthly fee of $0.97 per $100 of the monthly balance used applies. Subject to change. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product (PDF, 2 MB) and to the insurance certificate (PDF, 531 KB).
17. Some terms and conditions apply. Details in the summary of the insurance product (PDF, 2 MB) and the insurance certificate (PDF, 531 KB). A waiting period is applicable before benefit payments start:
a) in the event of disability, 30 consecutive days for an insured who worked at least 20 hours of paid work in each of the four weeks preceding the beginning of the disability, and 90 consecutive days for successive periods of disability;
b) in the event of loss of employment, 30 consecutive days following job loss.
18. Offered by Homewood Health Inc.
19. The Instalment Plan allows the Eligible Cardholders to pay under certain conditions, Eligible Purchases in equal and consecutive monthly payments (including interest) over a fixed Payment Period. You determine the duration of Your Payment Period (in months) and the annual interest rate that will apply is the annual rate of interest corresponding to the selected Payment Period. Eligibility criteria apply: You are an Eligible Cardholder, Your Account must be in Good Standing, Purchases must qualify as an Eligible Purchase. For full details on the terms and conditions that apply, please refer to the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
20. Interest rate depends on the payment period chosen when you enrol an eligible purchase for an instalment plan and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Here is an example (for illustration purposes): if you enrol an eligible purchase of $900 CAD for an instalment plan for a payment period of 3 months, your interest rate will be 5.99%. Therefore, after instalment setup, you will repay $304.50 monthly, which includes approx. $13.48 of interest. For more details, speak to an advisor or visit www.laurentianbank.ca/instalmentplan.
21. Terms and conditions apply. For more information, refer to the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
22. You must obtain consent of the friend or family member as applicable, to provide Laurentian Bank and its service provider with their contact information for the purpose of sending the referral code. Terms and conditions apply. Refer to the Laurentian Bank Referral Program Terms and Conditions (PDF, 312 KB).