Acquiring your first home and moving into it. Improving your new place and making it even cosier. Using your property to finance projects that are important to you. Three very different goals, but all under one roof: yours. Your place. Go inside. Own it. Live in it. Make the most of all the possibilities it affords you.
You don't have to have lots of money put aside to buy your first home. Listen to your heart, we’ll take care of your head—and your wallet! We have all the tools you need to master the art of being a homeowner.
This section will show you how to determine your needs, analyse your financial situation and choose among the best mortgage products.
- Should you rent or buy?
- What is the state of your finances?
- How much can you borrow?
- How can you set up a down payment?
- What should you look for in a home?
- What mortgage product is best for you?
You've been making mortgage payments for years and you’re earning more these days. Your children are grown up or there is a new addition to the family. Maybe the time has come to improve your quality of life, renovate or add on to your property.
In this section, you will learn about different ways to finance your renovations.
- Which renovations will have the biggest impact on the resale value of your home?
- What type of financing is best for you?
- What financial assistance programs are available?
You are now a seasoned homeowner. You home is more than a cosy little nest; it's a chance to make your dreams come true.
This section explains how to use your home for financing.
- How to refinance your mortgage loan
- How to determine your property’s actual value
- How to calculate your equity
We offer a vast range of mortgage loans, no matter what your budget, needs and priorities may be.
This section will help you choose financing to get the most out of your investment.
- How to get the best mortgage rates
- How to secure your and your family's future
- How to buy with less than a 5% down payment
- How to do more with your home