Call an advisor at
1-877-522-3863 for more information.
Whether you need to consolidate your debts, take that dream vacation or make those long needed renovations, there is most certainly a financing solution to meet your needs. Have you considered a personal loan? Read below to find more.
In a few words...
A personal loan is an age-old means of obtaining financing for a specific project at a specific moment in your life. There are two types of personal loans. The fixed rate personal loan is ideally suited for people who are not comfortable with interest rate fluctuations.
The second solution is the variable rate personal loan. As its name clearly states, the interest rate follows market fluctuations, therefore creating an opportunity to benefit from a potential rate decrease. Whatever your style, there is a solution just for you!
Thinking of taking out a loan for your renovations? With it 1% rebate on the fixed or variable interest rate, our renovation loan is the ideal solution for you.
|Terms||Available terms vary from 1 to 10 years.
The term varies according to the amount on loan.
Have you ever thought about taking out loan insurance?
This financing product is suited for you if:
- You need to finance a specific project and don’t plan to need any additional funds;
- You need funds for a specific project at a specific time;
- Whether you are tolerant to rate fluctuations or not, there is a personal loan suited to your needs.
This financing product is not suited for you if:
- You would rather have access to additional funds at any time without having to apply for financing every time;
- You require a loan for specific needs such as studies or RRSP funding.
* Some restrictions may apply. Please read your cost of borrowing declaration and your contract provided when contracting the personal loan.