Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite
- 10,000 points = $100 cashback on your Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite account
- Cashback starting at 10,000 points
- More than 80 merchants
- 10,000 points = $100 on Laurentian Bank investment products (GIC, term deposit, etc.)
- Reimbursement of your Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite annual fee of $130 (13,000 points) and of your additional card annual fee of $50.
- Selection of items
- Up to a $5 million out-of-province coverage, for you and your family:
- Maximum of 15 days for clients aged 66 to 75
- Maximum of 31 days for clients aged 65 and under
- Up to $2,000 per person in case of cancellation and 5,000 in case of interruption
- Up to $2,500 per family
- Up to $500,000 per person
- Up to 48 consecutive days of coverage
- Coverage against theft or accidental damage for 90 days on merchandise paid with the card
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty up to one year
- You are covered against unauthorized use of your card: you can shop safely without fear of being charged for fraudulent purchases.
Coverage when you need it the most
The Assur-PaymentTM combines insurance9, advice and health and wellness assistance services to support you and your loved ones in the event of the unexpected. Offered as an optional Laurentian Bank Visa* card benefit, Assur‑PaymentTM provides the support to help you in your daily life and when you need it most.
Coverage when you need it the most
Combines life, disability and job loss insurance10 to fully cover you
Assistance services11 focused on health and well-being
Provides personal budgeting advice, legal advice, and psychological, grief and emotional loss support
- Complimentary Concierge Service available 24/712
- Luxury Hotel Collection (benefits at over 900 prestigious properties worldwide13
- Dining Series (extraordinary dining experiences at the country’s most highly anticipated new restaurants)13
- Visa Infinite Experiences (entertainment benefits and exclusive sports experiences)13
- Explore all the benefits at visainfinite.ca
- Personalized service with the Reward Zone Program agency (Vision Travel)
Book a trip, hotel or flight directly through the Reward Zone travel agency, and get:
- 25% more points on every transaction made through the agency
- 24/7 assistance service for any changes to your itinerary
- Or book your own flights and use your points to pay for part or all of your trip. Visit https://laurentianbank.ca/rewardzone or call 1-888-642-8171 to redeem your points.
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Visa payWave* to quickly settle small purchases
- 2,99 % interest for 9 months14 on balances transferred from other credit cards
- Card accepted in more than 200 countries
- No need to tell us when you are travelling, thanks to our advanced fraud detection systems
- Cash advances and withdrawals available from more than 1 million ABMs affiliated with the Visa, Interac and PLUS networks, 24 hours a day, worldwide
- Safely complete your online purchases at participating merchants with Visa Secure and Click to Pay
Additional card: $50
Interest rate on purchases: 19.99%
Interest rate on balance transfers, cash advances and Visa cheques: 21.99%
Processing fees for balance transfers and Visa cheques: 2% of the transferred amount
Eligibility requirements: $60,000 personal or $100,000 household annual income
Merchants may be charged higher fees for accepting the Visa Infinite card.
*Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
† Subject to credit approval by Laurentian Bank (hereinafter the “Bank”). Notably, to qualify, you must have $60,000 personal or $ 100,000 household annual income. This welcome offer is valid from October 11, 2022 to November 30th, 2022 (inclusively). To learn more about the categories of eligible purchases as well as the terms and conditions of the Rewards program, consult the Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite Program Rules.
New Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite cardholders can receive a credit of $130 for activating their card and making purchases totalling $ 1,500 only at merchants registered with Visa Inc. (Visa) in the categories of restaurant, grocery, service stations (with service or self-serve) or automated fuel dispensers within the first two (2) months of the account opening date. The annual fee will be charged to the account in the month following account opening. The Credit will be applied to the account and will appear on the client’s statement on the following billing cycle once the threshold of eligible purchase $ 1,500 is reached.
Cash advances, fees (including annual or monthly fees, NSF cheque fees, etc.), Visa cheque transactions, balance transfers and ABM transactions are not considered eligible purchases.
At the time of the application of the Credit, the account must be open and in good standing (i.e. no late payments and the credit limit must not be exceeded). Use of the card constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. The Bank reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate this welcome offer at any time without notice.
2. Not all merchants offer pre-authorized debits. Please contact your service provider to set up pre-authorized debits. Please refer to the Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite program rules. to see if a purchase qualifies as rewards-eligible.
3. The account must be in good standing to receive cashback.
4. Applicable to a term deposit, GIC, ActionGIC, Multi-Rater GIC and mutual funds. Subject to the conditions and minimum investment amount of each product. Some conditions apply.
5. Issued by Canassurance Insurance Company for the Public Transportation Vehicle Accident Insurance benefit, and by Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc. and Canassurance Insurance Company for the other benefits. Only persons aged 75 years and under are eligible to this hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Maximum 31 days for cardholders 65 years of age or under and 15 days for cardholders over 65 years of age for the hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
6. Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
7. Issued by the Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and Canassurance Insurance Company. 90-day purchase insurance warranty against theft or accidental damage for items purchased using your card, and extension of the manufacturer’s warranty up to a maximum of one year. Subject to the conditions applicable to each item. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
8. To benefit from this coverage, each cardholder and secondary cardholder must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
9. Some terms and conditions apply. Assur -PaymentTM protection for Laurentian Bank Visa cards is issued by the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application, live in Canada and hold a Visa account open and in good standing. A monthly fee of $0.97 per $100 of the monthly balance used applies. Subject to change. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
10. Some term and conditions apply. Details in the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate. A waiting period is applicable before benefit payments start: a) in the event of disability, 30 consecutive days for an insured who worked at least 20 hours of paid work in each of the four weeks preceding the beginning of the disability, and 90 consecutive days for successive periods of disability; b) in the event of loss of employment, 30 consecutive days following job loss.
11. Offered by Homewood Health Inc.
13. Visa Infinite Concierge Service: The goods and services that cardholders request or otherwise choose to obtain through the Visa Infinite Concierge Service are provided by various third-party service providers unrelated to Visa. Visa does not endorse, review or qualify these service providers. Visa makes no representations or warranties (either express or implied) about, and assumes no responsibility or liability for, these service providers or their goods and services that may be obtained through the Visa Infinite Concierge. Neither Visa nor the card issuer is responsible for any claims or damages arising from use of any benefits or services provided by a third party. Visa cannot guarantee the successful fulfillment of cardholders’ requests in all instances. There is no fee for the Concierge’s services, however cardholders are responsible for the cost of any goods or services (including any related fees or costs) authorized by the cardholder and purchased by the Visa Infinite Concierge on the cardholder’s behalf. All costs will be charged directly to the cardholder’s Visa Infinite card.
14. General terms and conditions: The promotional interest rate applies only to minimum balance transfers of $400 made between February 9 and April 29, 2022, inclusive, provided your Laurentian Bank Visa account (the "Account") is open and in good standing. The promotional interest rate will only apply for a period of 9 months, starting on the day the balance transfer is applied to your Account. The promotional interest rate applies only to balance transfers on credit cards issued by other financial institutions to your Account. The promotional interest rate does not apply to purchases, fees, cash advances or any other charges posted to your Account during the promotional period. Each balance transfer is subject to a one-time processing fee of 2% of the amount transferred, which will be charged to your Account on the date the balance transfer is made. You may transfer a minimum balance of $400, and the amount transferred plus the balance transfer processing fee must not exceed 75% of the unused portion of the credit limit on your Account at the moment the transaction is processed. Balance transfers are available only for balances in Canadian dollars. Balance transfer transactions do not entitle you to reward program points or cashback, unless otherwise indicated by the Laurentian Bank. The current interest rate of 21.99% will come into effect the day following the expiration date of the promotional interest rate offer, indicated on the last page of your account statement, and will apply to all unpaid balances that were eligible for the promotional interest rate and to all new balance transfers. You will no longer be able to benefit from this promotional interest rate offer if you: i) do not make your minimum payment by the due date indicated on your account statement; or ii) fail to comply with any one of the terms and conditions stated in the agreement governing the use of your credit card. In such event, the promotional interest rate will be replaced by the current interest rate commencing on the first day of the following billing period and will apply to all new balance transfers made to your Account as well as any remaining balance (upon balance transfer).