Is your home completely or partially paid for? What would you think about using it to help you to undertake some of your projects? Why look elsewhere for financing when you can get it easily just by using your property to guarantee it?
Mortgage financing allows you to borrow up to 80% of the net value of your home. What’s more, the interest rates on mortgage products are a whole lot lower than on any other form of financing.
There are three ways to refinance before your mortgage maturity date. Just pick the one that's most profitable for you1.
- Take out a new mortgage loan with different terms
- Open a mortgage line of credit2
- Increase your current mortgage loan
With our Homeowner's Kit you can combine all these options.
Why refinance your mortgage? >>>
1. Subject to credit approval.
2. The usual account transaction fees apply.