However, if you currently hold one or more of these products, their features remain unchanged1, and you can continue to enjoy the many benefits they provide you on a daily basis.
1. With the exception of the following FADOQ benefits: the free renewal of your Réseau FADOQ membership and the $5 discount on the FADOQ membership fee, which apply to the FADOQ GOLD Privilege Visa* card and will cease as of March 2021 with your next billing period.
Roadside Assistance Service1-877-870-3224 (Canada/United States)
Find out more
DISCOVER ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF THE FADOQ GOLD PRIVILEGE VISA CARD
Earn points quickly
All your purchases pay off:
- 1 point per dollar spent on all your purchases1
No limit to the number of points you can accumulate, and your points never expire.
See how easy it is to accumulate points:
|Monthly Expenses||Annual Benefits|
|Cell Phone, Internet, TV||$200|
Find out how many points you can earn by the end of the year with our calculator.
Reward yourself as you like:
|To find out more, refer to the FADOQ GOLD Privilege Visa program rules|
Redeem online fast and easilyTo redeem your points, visit laurentianbank.ca/rewardzone.
Drive carefree knowing you can call roadside assistance for help!2
|Number of Services||
|For more details, refer to the terms and conditions here.|
Keep your peace of mind: you are protected.
|Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance3||
|Fraud Protection:4 Visa* Zero Liability||
Assur-PaymentTM, for your peace of mind and well-being
The Assur-paymentTM program, offered as a Laurentian Bank Visa* Card option, combines insurance,5 advice and well-being to provide you and your loved ones with support when you need it most. It also provides health and wellness assistance services to help you in your day-to-day life.
COVERAGE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
- Keep your peace of mind:
Assur-PaymentTM combines life, accidental death and dismemberment, disability and job loss insurance to protect you: Coverage of your minimum monthly Visa card payment if you lose your job or become disabled,6 and settlement of your Visa card balance in the event of death or accidental dismemberment.
- Easy enrolment: No medical exam required.
- Payment based on the balance: The monthly premium is calculated based on the balance.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS ASSISTANCE SERVICES7
- Personal budgeting advice: To identify, evaluate and adhere to your budget or find solutions to your financial concerns.
- Legal advice: To assist you through legal issues.
- Psychological support: For fully confidential listening and advice.
- Grief and loss: For support following the loss of a loved one or to overcome difficult situations such as a layoff or the end of a relationship.
Maximum insured amount: $15,000
Maximum monthly benefit: $750
Enjoy special benefits and features
- Free renewal of your FADOQ membership if you charge an average of $500 to your Visa account monthly or $6,000 per year8.
- Replaces your FADOQ membership card
- Gets you an enhanced interest rate with the FADOQ banking plan.
- 2,99% interest for 9 months9 on balances transferred from other credit cards
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Visa payWave* to quickly and easily settle your everyday purchases
- Option to subscribe to receive electronic statements via epostTM
- Card accepted in more than 200 countries
- No need to tell us when you are travelling, thanks to our advanced fraud detection systems
- Cash advances and withdrawals available from more than one million ABMs affiliated with the Visa, Interac and PLUS networks, 24 hours a day, worldwide
- Safely complete your online purchases at participating merchants with Visa Secure and Click to Pay.
Interest rates and fees
- No annual fees
- Interest rate on purchases: 19.99%
- Interest rate on balance transfers, cash advances and Visa cheques: 21.99%
- Processing fees for balance transfers and Visa cheques: 2% of the transferred amount
Credit card's documentation