We are pleased to be offering you the government reporting and remittance service via LBCDirect.
Our solution enables you to do all your government reporting and make your remittances (source deductions, goods and services taxes, etc.) on the Internet. As such, you will save time that you can then devote to what’s really important — building your business!
Benefits of the Service
- Submit your remittances at any time and from wherever you are thanks to a simple and reliable online service.
- Avoid unnecessary paperwork and late fees charged for delays in filing your federal and provincial government forms.
- Readily track your payments and cash flow.
We invite you to consult the list of transactions you can make via LBCDirect online.
Registering for the service could not be easier:
- Log on to your LBCDirect account
- Go to the Pay Bills section
- Select Government remittances
There will be a $2.50 service charge per transaction applied to the payment account you have selected for this purpose. Monthly fees of $1 will also be charged on inactive accounts (accounts in which no transactions have been made during the month).1
1. Fees subject to change. Consult the latest version of the My transaction tools brochure.