Why run to the automated banking machine or get out your cheque book to withdraw funds when you could easily transfer the money in one click, anytime or anywhere, thanks to Interac e-Transfer®1,2,3?
Convenient and secure, it lets you transfer Canadian funds with minimal fees2,3 to someone with either:
- A bank account at a participating Canadian financial institution
- An email address
- A mobile phone number
No financial information is required; all you need to complete the transfer is a simple security question to which only the recipient knows the answer.
Since it is processed quickly, Interac e-Transfer®1,2,3 is a fast and ideal solution if you want to:
- Pick up your share of the cheque at dinner
- Contribute to a parting gift for a colleague
- Transfer funds into a loved one’s bank account
- Pay the babysitter
All you need is access to LBCDirect electronic services to enjoy its many benefits. Call 514-252-1846 or toll-free 1-800-252-1846 right now to sign up.
Maximum amount of transfers
Maximum daily amount of CAN$10,000, with a ceiling of CAN$3,000 per transaction.
Interac e-Transfer®1,2,3 limits at Laurentian Bank
Transfers sent are subject to the following limits:
- CAN $3,000 per transaction
- CAN $10,000 per 7-day period
- CAN $20,000 per 30-day period
- CAN $25,000 per transaction
These delays apply starting on the transaction date and end 7 or 30 days later, as the case may be, after the transaction date in question.
A $1 fee (in addition to any withdrawal fees) will apply for any Interac e-Transfer®.
There are no fees for receiving a transfer.
Please refer to the My Transactional Tools brochure for service fee details.
Interac e-Transfer® and Interac® are registered trademarks of Interac Inc., used under licence.
1. Some restrictions apply. Transfer limits (sending): $3,000 per transaction, $10,000 per 7-day period and $20,000 per 30-day period. Transfer limits (receiving): $25,000 per transaction.
2. Withdrawal fees may apply according to your account type or banking plan, or if you exceed the number of transactions authorized per month. If you have a minimum monthly balance of $3,000 or more, no additional withdrawal fees will be applied.
3. If you do not have one of the eligible plans, a $1 fee will apply for the Interac e-Transfer®, in addition to any fees that may apply.