Earning your first paycheque, exercising your purchasing power, building your credit history, planning your finances, managing your money... What’s the common denominator? Your money! You work hard for your money—so make it work hard for you! It’s up to you to decide what to do with it, but we can help! Take advantage of our staff’s expertise and all our tools to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
To help you settle your day-to-day business, we have a series of accounts, plans and programs—something for everyone. Check out Opening a Bank Account to learn more.
Being an adult means first and foremost being independent. To do so, you have to know how to get organized and set priorities. At first, that usually means making choices. With a bit of common sense, resourcefulness and money-saving skills, you can pull it off.
This section puts all the tools and banking products you need at your disposal to help you complete all the financial steps of your first forays into working life.
- Bank accounts that are best adapted to your needs
- How to open your first bank account
- How to draw up a budget and set your financial goals
- How to use credit to improve your credit score
Having credit can give you a lot of flexibility, as long as you stay within your means and use it responsibly.
This section offers several methods to help you use credit to your advantage and guarantee your long-term creditworthiness.
- How to set up your credit report
- How to get a good credit score
- Our nine financing solutions
- How to protect your personal information
Good planning starts with a well-planned budget. Granted, it's not the most exciting thing in the world, but it could help you save a lot.
This section gives you tools to better prepare for your future and keep your estate safe.
- Why and how to draw up a budget
- The importance of good financial planning
- Your options in the event of death or incapacity
- How to protect your estate from fraud
We offer a vast range of tools for all your banking transactions. Whether at your branch, at an ATM, by phone or online, you can manage your money safely and easily.
With our tools, you can collect, deposit, withdraw, transfer, save, set aside, invest or reinvest your money.
- What accounts will simplify your transactions and maximize your returns?
- What plan best meets your needs?
- How and where should you conduct your banking transactions?