Personalized services adapted to your lifestyle
At Laurentian Bank Private Banking, we work for you and with you to implement solutions that create real added value when managing your wealth and implementing strategies to help you achieve your financial goals.
You are the primary focus of our comprehensive, personalized approach. Our thorough understanding of your needs, goals and priorities enables us to develop strategies to bring your vision to life on your short- and long-term financial horizon.
We are here for you through all of life’s ups and downs that may impact your situation and financial choices. We stand out for the quality of our advice, performance and follow-up.
We propose personalized strategies in the form of concrete action plans that touch on various aspects of financial planning and take into account both your assets and your liabilities.
Our goal: Provide personalized advice to maximize your Financial wealth.
Whatever your needs may be, your private banker will look after them to ensure you receive a timely and complete response. Your private banker is your best ally, whether it comes to your banking transactions or developing a complex financial strategy.
Part of a multidisciplinary team
Laurentian Bank Financial Group specialists (advisors, financial planning1 and credit experts, Laurentian Bank Securities investment advisors, commercial account directors) and our external partners (tax experts, notaries, etc.) are all actively working together to ensure you succeed.
A transaction component2, to complete transactions and increase the return on your liquid assets, including:
- Interest-bearing Operations Account3
Interest rate: 1%
- The Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite* card with no annual fees4
Interest rate on purchases: 19.99%
- One free order of 100 cheques per year5
A wealth-management component, to ensure you are taken care of regardless of how complex your needs are
For further information about the Private Banking offer, please refer to the Private Banking brochure.
Laurentian Bank Private Banking offices
1360 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, Suite 600
Montréal, Quebec H3G 0E5
9999 Cavendish Blvd., Suite 101
Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4M 2X5
7192 Saint-Michel Blvd.
Montréal, Quebec H2A 2Z4
Laval / North Shore
1699 Le Corbusier Blvd., Suite 210
Laval, Quebec H7S 1Z3
South Shore / Montérégie
3700 Taschereau Blvd.
Greenfield Park, Quebec J4V 2H9
2828 Laurier Blvd., Suite 100
Québec, Quebec G1V 0B9
180 Elgin Street, 11th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2K3
872 3e Avenue
Val d’Or, Quebec J9P 1T1
LBC Financial Services Inc. (LBCFS) is a subsidiary of Laurentian Bank and a corporate entity distinct from Laurentian Bank, B2B Trustco and any other issuer or mutual fund company whose products it represents. Each Laurentian Bank private banker is also a licensed LBCFS mutual fund representative. LBCFS is therefore responsible for the actions of representatives only in the context of their work for LBCFS.
* Trademark of Visa International Service Association, used under licence
1. Financial planning is a service offered by LBC Financial Services.
2. To be eligible for the transaction component, the primary cardholder assigned to the Private Banking Service must have a minimum of $250,000 invested in mutual funds or $500,000 invested across all other types of Laurentian Bank investment products, as well as a banking account and a credit card.
3. Some conditions apply, and the Bank reserves the right to modify the interest rate without notice. Information about the account and applicable fees is available in the My Money guide. The interest rate is annualized and may be changed without notice. Interest is calculated on the minimum daily balance up to a maximum of $1,000,000. Interest is paid monthly. The simple interest rate formula is used.
4. Subject to change and credit approval by Laurentian Bank. This promotional offer is valid only for Private Banking clients. To receive the cashback equivalent to annual fees of $130 for the primary card and $50 for the additional card, the Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite card must be activated within 60 days of opening the account. The offer is renewed annually on the card’s anniversary date as long as the cardholder remains a Private Banking client. The offer is not valid if the client has no paid employment or retirement income other than from the government or has previously been involved in bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings. The Laurentian Bank Infinite Visa is subject to the program’s terms and conditions. For more information about the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including information about the credit rate, the grace period, charges other than interest or the date on which interest applies, consult the document entitled “Summary” when you apply. Use of the card confirms that you agree to the terms and conditions of this offer. The Bank reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
5. A yearly order of 100 base model personalized cheques.
6. To be eligible for certain privileges of the investment component, the primary cardholder assigned to the Private Banking Service must have a minimum of $250,000 invested in mutual funds. For more information, consult the Private Banking brochure. The range of Laurentian Bank fee-based funds is offered by LBC Financial Services Inc. (LBCFS).