If you are an existing Visa Black cardholder, you can continue to benefit from its advantages.
What is the Visa Black Card?
It’s the Laurentian Bank’s classic credit card, which allows you to pay a little later for what you purchase today. A great payment tool! In fact, you’ll benefit from a 21-day payment deferment without interest, until the date shown on your statement.
These are its advantages:
Simplify your everyday life with a unique payment method
Centralize all your purchases and expenses on your credit card: grocery, pharmacy, gas station, etc., without the added fees you might incur with a debit card!
Use your statement the smart way
Think practical! Your account statement becomes an efficient management tool that allows you to keep close track of your purchases and expenses.
- You are protected in the event of unauthorized use of your card or account information. With Visa’s Zero Liability1 policy, you have nothing to pay.
- Easily access your funds with your credit card PIN.
- Safely complete your online purchases at participating merchants with Visa Secure and Click to Pay.
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Possibility of access to virtual mail statement
- Balances transfer to other credit cards possible
- Cards accepted in over 150 countries
- Cash advances available from 800,000 automatic teller machines and 400,000 financial institutions
- Free additional cards
- Easy account payment by Internet, telephone, mail or at Bank branches
Assur-paymentTM, for your peace of mind and well-being
The Assur-paymentTM program, offered as a Laurentian Bank Visa* Card option, combines insurance,2 advice and well-being to provide you and your loved ones with support when you need it most. It also provides health and wellness assistance services to help you in your day-to-day life.
- Minimum monthly Visa card payment made if you lose your job or become disabled3
- Settlement of your Visa card balance in the event of death or accidental dismemberment
- Health and wellness assistance services4:
- Personal budgeting advice
- Legal advice
- Psychological support
- Grief and loss
|ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE|
|Annual interest rate5||
|Credit card's documentation|
1. To sign up for the coverage, each authorized user must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
2. Some conditions apply. Assur-paymentTM protection for Laurentian Bank Visa cards is issued by the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services inc. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application, live in Canada and hold a Visa account in good standing. A monthly fee of $0.97 per $100 of balance used applies. Subject to change. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate available at branches or online at laurentianbank.ca.
3. Some conditions apply. Details in the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate available at branches or online at laurentianbank.ca. A waiting period is applicable before benefit payments start: a) in the event of disability, 30 consecutive days for an insured who worked at least 20 hours of paid work in each of the four weeks preceding the beginning of the disability, and 90 consecutive days for successive periods of disability; b) in the event of loss of employment, 30 consecutive days following job loss.
4. Offered by Homewood Health Inc.
5. Subject to change.